Background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ida Hearts Cupcakes

I've always been a fan of the cupcake. What's not to love about a delicious mini morsel of baked goodness with a dollop of whipped happiness on top? I recently started dabbling in my own cupcakiness here at Ida's Maekery:




Well, it turns out, I'm not the only Ida out there with a passion for these cutie cakes! I can't wait to try out the tasty treats at
Ida's Cupcake Cafe the next time I find myself in Bend, OR.


I also came across Ida May's "Never-Fail Cupcakes" recipe for young bakesters posted on The Recipe Club's blog:


(NOTE TO SELF: check out this tasty book and definitely try out this recipe)

And I'd like to send a special shoutout to Ms. Ida Mae of Starkville, Mississippi who, hopefully, received another 
batch of homemade cupcakes for her 76th birthday!
Just as every Ida Mae should...

1 comment:

  1. Your cupcakes are amazing! Sarah shared then with me and I had to hide them from Isiah ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk amongst yourselves...